When you partner with Wisconsin Precision Casting, you choose a partner who can help:
- Lower costs, improve quality, and increase your profit starting with the design phase of your parts
- Deliver expertise and years of investment casting experience to your prototype and production requirements
- Provide solutions that are cost effective, repeatable and sustainable
- Deliver fast time to market proven engineered solutions
- Deliver product design assistance, concurrent engineering, and process optimization
- Increase quality while saving time and money.
Provide over 150 ferrous and nonferrous alloys: one of the broadest alloy selections available