|Product Name||sensor holder plate,cnc machining center service|
|Material||stainless steel or as our customer requirement|
|Standard||DIN GB ISO JIS BA ANSI|
|Capacity||we can assembled the whole component together as our customer assembly drawing|
|Prototype||Fast action and provide samples for our customer testing|
|Delivery time||Use express within 5-8days to your warehouse|
|Mass production||For special material we can provide inventory service|
|Quality||We provide material certificate and all the documentation file|
A sensor housing, also known as a process adaption, is a piece of hardware that allows a sensor to be connected in-line to a process tank or pipe. It can also allow a sensor to reach the desired depth in an open basin for measurement.
- Shorter development cycles – first-article samples are generally available within a four-to-six week lead time.
- Wide range of sensing elements – sourced from industry-leading partners.
- Wide range of packaging – ensuring the most cost-effective probe design for the end environment, including precision-engineered metal housings, plastic housings, silicone/rubber tubes, and over-moulding.
- Lower total cost of ownership – your probe is supplied complete, tested and ready to install in your system, reducing assembly time and stock-control problems.
- State-of-the art logistics – including just-in-time, Kan-ban, ship-to-line and buffer-stocking to agreed levels to support your inventory and cash-flow.
- Reliability – all designs are manufactured in facilities accredited with ISO9001:2008 and fully tested to pre-agreed parameters, giving you complete confidence.
We can produce a wide variety of complex sensor components and assembled parts. Thin-walled machining is one of our core competencies. We produce parts in exotic metals including inconel, titanium and haste alloy